Monday, October 8, 2012

My Reflection...........

Yes!!!!!!!! another grading for this S.Y 2012-2013 another another grading to be done successfully. On this past grading I have learned a lot about internet.

For this grading we had encountered different application of internet........This 2nd grading I encounter the word "web browser" & its parts. The search engine where it help us to locate relevant web site. The basic HTML, HTML file, HTML tags and the tags attributes and we had apply  all of these on our exercises.

Doing this exercise I had difficulties of making them, sometimes I don't know what I am doing or what to do, sometimes it's hard to do it  and also for our blogs because of slow connection of  internet.

For me to address these problem I am asking for a help and sometimes making my patience very wide for the connection of internet I am making myself positive.

Looking forward I am expecting of another  enjoyable lessons for the next grading to come I am thinking of more interesting lessons so that I can have many more ideas about internet and computer applications...........

       

1 comment:

  1. good job.. job well done... never give up those problems is only a challenge that god gave to us..... good speed...:)

    ReplyDelete