Hero, is my Teacher
Every voices, every sacrifices that they were giving, every litters of sweat, every lessons they taught every grades of every grading they are computing are very important. A life of a Teacher isn't easy this is not a game.
Teacher, Teacher, how can I achieve my goals and my dreams without you. Hero is my Teacher, for giving us the lessons, advices, wisdom and knowledge, to become a good person, Teacher, my second parent at school. Teacher, I think has the most difficult work, maybe because they were taking care of how many students of how many section they are handling, for having a very wide patience for a naughty students, noisy and a student who has a slow understanding. That's why teaching profession is a very hard profession. There will be no doctors, police architects and another teacher without you teacher. giving us the knowledge we need id our life.
Teacher my Teacher I am lauding your work and extending my sincere gratitude for your benevolence. All these words I am saying is true it is not a bluff. Once again Teacher my my teacher My Gratitude for your Benevolence..........
No comments:
Post a Comment