Thursday, August 9, 2012

TLE 2012-2013

                      Another year has come, another lesson and another teacher to love.
                      For this year we have encountered different lesson specially in TLE. 
many student are using internet but they don't know where it came from and who are the pioneers of internet. Just like me I am using internet for the past years but only this year that I learned, where internet came from and who are the pioneer of Philippine internet.  
                      As a student we have many problems n terms using internet on our activity, just like the slow connection of internet our activity is affected for example, our blogs many of us aren't yet post our blogs because of slow connection of internet and sometimes the students who are slow in encoding and I am one of them.
                      As a student we face problem w/ excitement , because when this problem will be solve, or were not thinking about that problem is hard but we're thinking what will be the result if we addressed this problem.
                      Moving on or looking forward, I will be more attentive during discussion. I hope that TLE will be more interesting for the next grading to come.            

No comments:

Post a Comment